Mailing List

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Exiles of Ascension (Absolute Knowledge Book 0)Exiles of Ascension by Drew Cordell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been getting into the Absolute Knowledge series quite a bit, but is it a far stretch to say that I've been loving the prequels a slight bit more? Probably not, but here's the reason: I love world-building.

I'm hooked for world-building, and this piece sets up an entire realm that has remained outside of the events that have transformed the Earth... outer space! :) No major AI to stand over their shoulders. In fact, it feels more like I'm being set up for even greater things to come.

This short piece is good and it has cool action and events, but I'll be honest... if it wasn't for the fact that it's all tied to the rest of the series, in context, it probably wouldn't feel that special.

It's the mystery that makes it fun as hell. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment