Mailing List

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Unhinged (Unhinged, #2)Unhinged by Logan Keys
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What happens when we let down our nice hair and pull out our Horror obsessions, yo?

Hell, just let out your fascination for anti-heroes and a few plainly deluded villains play out and accept their carefully constructed reasons. It's okay. Enjoy this trip down the insane lane.

Some of these stories are just plain-jane serial murderers while a few are truly passionate, but my favorites are definitely "Static Obsession" and "Paid in Full", mostly because such things hit me close to home with my daughter in the latter and the plain creep-factor in the former. :)

Still, there's nothing bad to be said about a little bit of a demon in my life, either, or "Whistle" just knocking me out of my chair.

All I can say is Thank You, Logan, for indulging us poor readers with our crazy appetites. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment