Mailing List

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sins of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #4)Sins of the Demon by Diana Rowland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here's where we start getting some world building and I'm doing a happy dance. It's not that much, of course, but anytime I get a peek into a hell dimension (even one that seems to be as nice as this,) I get all giddy.

Mind you, this isn't even that significant to the story, but I love my little quirky loves. :)

Oh, and this novel gives a whole new dimension to relationship woes. I'm not going to spoil it, but ex's can be hell on a story. :) Poor Kara!

I also need to say that I really love her bodyguard. Eilahn is simply a delight. And a half. Kara is so lucky. And the xmas decorations? Delightful! But that cat??? Let's send that cat to hell!!! Just saying.

I'm having a great time with these books. It's still all about the investment factor, alas, but since I'm in the thick of it, I'm just rocking along without a care in the world. This is binge-watching for books and it's great great great. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment