Mailing List

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Bearly a LadyBearly a Lady by Cassandra Khaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked this up for two reasons. The author is a badass, and who DOESN'T love Prada-wearing were-bears?

Seriously, Khaw has writing chops if she can turn a Devil Wears Prada/chick lit/candy-coated plus-sized fashionista who has the hots for all the wrong supernaturals into something *I* really enjoyed.

I mean, it's rom-com and talking about *feminine issues* and having *that time of the month* I.E., turning into a Kodiak Bear, and alllllll about hooking up with that special someone(s). And yet I chuckled throughout the novella! :)

It ain't one of Khaw's dark, blood-soaked, ultra-sick lovecraftian genre mashups, but she's got me hooked from now to eternity. I'm following this one around like some super fanboy stalker from now on. :) (or at least, I'm going to devour everything she writes from now on) lol TRUST. I totally TRUST her.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment